The quantity and quality of our energy flow deeply affects our emotions, thoughts and reactions. The quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity and health all depend upon creating a high level of harmoniously flowing energy. The following techniques and ways of life will aid us in building a freer and more positive energy flow and raise our vibrations.
1. Proper Diet: Few of us realize the powerful effect of a proper diet not only on our physical health, also on our emotional, mental and spiritual states. A clean diet creates greater health, more positive emotional states, clearer mental functioning, and increased spiritual attunement.
2. Vitamins: If we suspect our emotional state may also be the result of a worn down nervous system, we might benefit from a strong multivitamin and mineral supplement for one month.
3. Fasting: We dramatically improve how we feel with short one-day fasts, or a “mono-diet” in which we eat only one type of food, such as apples, watermelon or grapes. When fasting, some may experience an increase of symptoms if a “healing crisis” is provoked. A beginner in this process should be assisted by an experienced guide.
4. Herbs and Flower Essence: Some herbs can are very calming and/or invigorating, offering an extra boost which may give us the needed optimism we need to make internal changes.
5. Daily Physical Exercise: The body is a living machine, and like all machines, it needs to move or it will begin to develop problems. Exercise is essential not only for a healthy muscular, skeletal, and circulatory system, also for a relaxed nervous system and balanced endocrine system. This systemic harmony is necessary for emotional and mental peace.
6. Breathing Techniques: These are essential for the abundant flow of vital energy throughout the body and mind. Bio-energy is the basis of all physical and mental functions. Breathing exercises are one of the most effective ways to increase our energy level and keep it steady and harmonious so we will be less susceptible to low emotional states or illness. We should, however, have the guidance of a person experienced in breathing techniques before we begin.
7. Daily Deep Relaxation:This will calm the muscles, nerves and all other bodily systems, and thus rejuvenate the body and the mind. Deep relaxation, in conjunction with the above-mentioned techniques, contributes to the development of a strong and healthy immune system as well as a form of self-therapy from psychosomatic illnesses.
8. Creative Self Expression: This is much more important to our physical, emotional and spiritual health and harmony than most people imagine. Humans are creative beings. Our purpose on Earth is to create in some way. We might create a painting, a piece of music, a dance, a family, a business,ect. Creative self-expression is essential for our health, harmony and happiness.
9. Meaningful Activity: This is necessary for us to feel that our life is worth living. If we do not see what we are doing as meaningful, useful or helpful in some way, we lose our reason to exist, and our health and happiness gradually deteriorate.
10. Massage: Shiatsu massage, polarity massage, spiritual healing, Reiki and other such energy-oriented types of massage areespecially effective in relaxing the nervous system and reducing negativity.
11. Cleansing Techniques: One simple method is to increase the number of showers or baths. Contact with water may be healing and calming.
12. Emotional Release: We might need to partake in a program of emotional release under the guidance of an experienced professional, who helps us release the pent up emotions undermining our health and energy level.
13. Social Harmonization: We need to discover and overcome any fears or beliefs that prevent us from feeling comfortable with others.
14. Spiritual Orientation: Each of us has their own personal relationship with the universe. Whether or not we adhere to any particular religion, it is important for our inner balance that we feel and cultivate our relationship with the whole as humanity, as nature, or as Spirit.
15. Self Knowledge: We need to understand our own inner mechanisms, needs, desires, fears, expectations, beliefs and subconscious workings in order to free ourselves from the negative emotions, mechanisms, which undermine our health, happiness and relationships.
16. Enlightening The Subconscious: This aspect of self-improvement usually requires an experienced professional who helps us reprogram the subconscious with positive, more objective beliefs and perceptions of ourselves, others, and the world.
17. Unconditional Love: Showing this towards ourselves and others is the ultimate key to a high and harmonious energy flow.
Energy healing is something that many people could benefit from, yet so many people dismiss it and think that it is nonsense. They believe that they are better off seeking traditional care. While traditional medical attention has its place, there is also a place for natural care. Many people find more relief from natural treatments than they ever find in traditional medicine. So, if we are suffering from an ailment and we find that traditional methods of care simply are not working, why not try something a bit different? Sometimes allowing ourself to open up and try something new is just what we need to change our life.
Are we new to energy healing and wondering exactly what it is all about? It is actually quite simple. Seeking this sort of treatment may be very effective and an obvious choice when we learn what it is all about. Simply put, this type of treatment is based on the belief that there is energy running through the body. Many people are better able to picture this when they compare the human body to an electrical circuit. Just as electricity runs through an electrical circuit, energetic currents run through the body. If there is a blockage, this causes problems in the body as well as in the electrical circuit. When these blockages or crossed wires occur, a whole host of problems arise. If we just put a band-aid on them, they will continue to get worse over time.
Energy healing works well because many of the techniques identify the underlying problems in the body, instead of just treating the symptoms as traditional medication often does. When we are able to identify the underlying problems, we are able to create a treatment plan and vigorously attack the problems in a straightforward manner. The result is achieving health and happiness through personalized treatment. What is wonderful about this type of treatment is that most people learn it quite easily and apply it to their lives in very little time, meaning a more balanced life in the short term as well as long term.
Energy Healing literally changed my life. It raised my vibration and raised my consciousness. It gave me the power to leave victim consciousness. It gave me the strength in finding my own self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem and self-respect. It empowered me because it taught me to empower myself!
So how does energy healing actually do this? We ARE energetic beings and everything IS energy. Scientists have proven this to be true and this article is not about proving this fact. To keep this as simplistic as possible, we have an invisible energy body surrounding our physical body. In this energy body are layers. Each layer has different functions and each layer is associated with a different chakra and each chakra and layer both have an effect on areas of the physical body. The chakras and acupuncture points are openings for energy to flow into and out of the aura (energy body). This energy is associated with a form of consciousness, thus we experience the exchange of energy in the forms of seeing, hearing, feeling, sensing, intuiting or direct knowing. It is important to open the chakras and increase our energy flow, because the more energy we let flow, the healthier we are. Illness in the system is caused by an imbalance of energy or a blocking of the flow of energy. In other words, a lack of flow in the human energy system eventually leads to disease. It also distorts our perceptions and dampens our feelings and therefore interferes with a happy experience of living a joyful life.
So what causes an imbalance or block in the flow of energy? The majority of people today have been conditioned to react to unpleasant experiences by blocking our feelings and emotions which stops a great deal of our natural energy flow. An example of this, a person is rejected many times when she tries to show her love to another, she eventually stops showing her love by trying to stop the inner feelings of love. In order to do this, she will have to stop the energy flow through the heart chakra. When the energy flow is stopped or slowed down, the development of the heart chakra is affected. Eventually, a physical problem will very likely result if the energy does not start to flow smoothly again.
This same process works for all the chakras. Whenever a person blocks whatever experiences she is having, she in turn blocks her chakras, which blocks the flow of universal life force energy. Disrupted, weakened, blocked or imbalances in the chakras may all be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as:
- emotional or physical trauma
- negative self-talk
- nutritional depletion
- destructive lifestyle and relationships
- neglect of self and lack of love for oneself or others
- from emotions that are not expressed in a healthy way
- childhood traumas
- cultural conditioning
- limited belief system
- bad habits
- or even just a lack of attention all contribute to blockage.
Difficulties abound in life, for each one of us, and we develop a coping strategy. If these difficulties persist, these coping strategies become chronic patterns, anchored in the body and psyche as defense structures. It is important to recognize the blocks we carry, find and understand their source then heal them.
Energy healing is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues. Long term practice of whole-body energy healing will restore the general condition of the body. It will open the energy channels and this will allow the body to deal properly and naturally with stress and the build-up of toxins along with coping with anxiety and depression.
Some of the health benefits from receiving energy healing:
– Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
– It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities
– Aids better sleep
– Reduces blood pressure
– May help with acute injuries and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
– Helps relieve pain
– Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
– Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
– Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
– Supports the immune system
– Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
– Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
– Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
– And more!
Energy Healing works. It changes us from the inside out. The main thing to remember is that body, mind and soul together with the energy body, are one indivisible whole. These simple, non-invasive healing practices work with the Higher Self of the receiver (person) to promote health and well being of the entire physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body. When it is combined with the sincere and talented healer, a total healing may occur. A total NEW person will, in time, emerge!