To make a crystal elixir, place the gemstone of choice in a glass jar of water and leave it outside for at least twenty four hours to soak up the sun and moon’s healing life force. If you do not have twenty four hours to soak the crystal it is preferable to leave the elixir out in the sun for as long as we can. Unless the moon is full, the sun tends to charge water faster.
The idea is that when we drink the elixir it will cause physical shifts in the body as it heals our own molecular structure as it aligns it more closely with the energy of the crystal.
When making a gemstone elixir always be sure to use purified or distilled water. It is also important to only use a glass jar and plastic one because chemicals from plastic clean leach out into your elixir.
Some other tips are to research the crystal you plan on using your elixir beforehand and making sure it is an insoluble stone. Quartz is commonly used in elixirs and many people describe feeling an almost immediate charge after drinking a quartz elixir.
This is a really healing and restorative ritual to add to our life. Feel free to experiment.
There are times in all our lives when we need protection. This may be a time we feel stuck in a toxic relationship, or it may be when we feel paralyzed and anxious from the 24 hour news cycle’s endless stream of gloom and doom. Perhaps we may just feel like we are clouded by negative energy. Regardless, there are factors both, internal and external, that we may need protection from. If we are dealing with self-negativity, self-sabotage, toxic relationships, or negativity from others, protections using crystals may certainly help.
Crystals not only may be used to protect us from outside sources and negative energies, they may also be able to help us harness the strength to protect ourselves and the clarity to know when to walk away. Below is a list of 4 crystals to help protect us. We harness these crystals energies by holding them in our hand during meditation or by wearing them on our person throughout the day.
1. Hematite: This crystal is very helpful when used during a transitional or transformational period of life. Its grounding and balancing energies help when it comes to cultivating a solid foundation during these sorts of challenging times. Hematite is represented by the element Earth, the zodiac signs of Aquarius and Leo and by the Root Chakra.
2. Black Onyx: This crystal is used for manifesting strength and self-confidence, two of the tools we will use to stand up and protect ourself. With the energy of this powerful crystal we will be able to stand up to whatever life throws at us. It is represented by the element of Earth, the Zodiac signs Gemini and Scorpio, and the Root Chakra.
3. Malachite: This crystal is perfect for repelling negative energy. Whether this energy is external or internal this crystal works to ward off all negativity. Malachite is represented by the element of water, the zodiac signs Taurus and Scorpio, and the Heart Chakra.
4. Amethyst: Amethyst is one of the best crystals for psychic protection. It has stabilizing and balancing properties and may be used to take care of both our emotional and spiritual well being. Use this crystal to help clear irrational, negative, or anxious thoughts. It resonates with both the Third Eye and Crown Chakra. It is be especially powerful for those born under the signs of Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
Anxiety is unfortunately extremely prevalent in the current day and age. Most people will experience it at some point in their life. It may make it difficult to concentrate or be present in the moment. It paralyzes people from going out in the world and living their best life. Fortunately there are many ways to combat anxiety. Meditation, yoga, and aromatherapy can all be super helpful tools in treating anxiety. One other potentially powerful way to combat anxiety is through the use of crystals.
Crystals have been used by civilization for centuries and harness powerful vibrations and energy fields. They work in different ways to comfort and support those in need. Simply hold them in the palm of our hand during meditation, wear them on our person throughout the day, in fact, we may even place a crystal on or under our pillow as we sleep at night.
Below is a list of five crystals that work wonderfully to relieve anxiety.
1. Amethyst is a wonderful crystal to use to fight off anxiety. It is especially known for its peaceful, stabilizing, calming, balancing, and relaxing effects. It is a powerful crystal for cleansing negative energy, including anxiety. It is an especially psychic gemstone and works well for banishing the irrational thoughts anxiety causes.
2. Snowflake Obsidian is a crystal known for optimism, purity, balance, insight, protection, and truth. Since it works well at lifting the spirit and providing powerful doses of optimism it may help with anxiety as well. For many of us, anxiety is most likely to kick in when we are already in a dark and diminished mental state which makes Snowflake Obsidian a wonderful choice.
3. Sodalite harnesses the power of harmony, truth, intuition, order, self-esteem, and logic. It is wonderful at boosting intuition and strengthening our resolve to live authentically. When we are at harmony and peace and feel truly comfortable with ourselves we are in an empowered state to combat anxiety. With less insecurity and doubt we will certainly experience a decrease in anxiety as well.
4. Labradorite is a wonderful crystal to use for protection. It promotes awareness, intuition, transformation, and support. It works to protect us from negative energy and anxiety. It gives us a helpful boost of positive, healing energy.
5. Tiger’s Eye is another perfect crystal to use to combat anxiety. It gives us a wonderful boost of confidence, courage, and strength. Its other qualities include a calming effect, strength to persevere and a sense of resilience. These wonderful powers work together to give us a much needed boost of confidence that is sure to lessen our anxiety. This crystal is especially helpful in combating social anxiety.